This Holy Calling: Daily Wisdom from Women in Ministry
In a chorus of fresh, bold voices, This Holy Calling features six months of unique, daily reflections specifically crafted by women in ministry for women in ministry.
From a diverse array of women in leadership, daily reflections unfold with rich wisdom for women following their sacred calling while sharing from a treasury of faith with the personal warmth of a hand-written note.
In these pages you will find:
- Nuanced wisdom from experienced lead pastors, professors, church planters, superintendents, bi-vocational preachers, youth pastors, denominational leaders, and more
- Encouragement, clarity, and resilience in the face of isolation, discouragement, untruth, injustice, and uncertainty
- Rich insights for ongoing spiritual formation from the Wesleyan heritage of holy love
- Representation of women of differing countries, cultures, ages, races, ethnicities, relational and parenting experiences, economic backgrounds, languages, and denominations
- Fresh awareness of the anointed community of women in ministry alongside you
Rediscover the joy, community, and fresh possibility of this holy calling!
Multiple Contributors from Wesleyan Holiness women in ministry
Wesleyan Publishing House