ROOTS: Fruit of the Spirit
ROOTS is kids church curriculum that is based on the spiritual formation of children. They learn to know God, not just know about him. For teachers it’s powerful yet accessible, rich with content. Unlike other curricula where lessons are designed only for one week each, ROOTS can be flexible, allowing teachers to stay with one topic as needed or move to another. It’s unlike any other and helps children grow strong and deep ROOTS in Jesus!
- Kids grow to know God, not just know about Him.
- Kids pray using interactive prayer stations based on the Lord’s Prayer.
- Lessons are centered on the Fruit of the Spirit; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control.
- Includes videos, suggested songs for worship, object lessons, and creative content.
- Teachers will benefit from easy prep, an informative Teacher’s Resource Guide, and all the graphics you need to teach every lesson.
- Fully digital – download and use!
- Ready to use for in-person teaching or online teaching. Two formats of the same material are included for each lesson.
- Promote your ministry on social media! Graphics and suggested post text are included!
- Home Connection PDFs help disciple families. Email them or post to your social media group.
- Suggested formats for lesson plans.
- 37 lessons include two for Christmas, two for Easter, and one FM History lesson.
Preview ROOTS resources, including a Teacher Resource Guide and Sample Lesson.
Samuel Dilla –
Thanks for the material. It will greatly help our new church plant.
Samuel Dilla –
Haven’t gone through the lessons yet