Wilderness Paths and Desert Streams: 40 Devotions to Encourage Parched and Weary Souls
By Lora Avery
This book offers just the right blend of encouragement and challenge. With insights taken from the author’s life experiences and meditations on Scripture, readers will find a refreshing spring of hope and faith to quench the drought in their souls when life drains them and doubt disorients them.
Saturated with Scripture, this devotional demonstrates Biblical truths through relatable situations, bringing hope and a clearer grasp of God’s incredible care and limitless power. It inspires people to view their circumstances and their faith in Christ from fresh vantage points. It reveals the ways our unchanging God works His transformation into the world. He frequently uses astounding and unexpected methods to demonstrate His love, power, and trustworthiness.
This devotional answers questions like:
- What can we do when our faith feels like it’s only half of a mustard seed?
- Does Jesus really love me?
- How can we move from fear to faith?
- Does God really transform our difficulties into our testimony?
- What invitation does God offer us, and how can we RSVP?
Our Heavenly Father really does make a way in the wilderness and streams in the desert!View E-Book Version