What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do
Not sure what to do next?
In this in-depth look at the book of James, Dr. David Jeremiah offers stories and biblical insights about what to do:
- When you’re feeling pressured
- When wrong seems right
- When you don’t know what decision to make
- When faith doesn’t seem to work
- When you’re not feeling confident
- When your goals are not God’s
- When you’re in a hurry and God is not
- When you have financial struggles
- When you face difficult times
Sometimes the big and small decisions in life seem overwhelming. How do you know what choices to make about your career, kids, and relationships? Even when you make good decisions, how do you avoid temptation along the way?
In What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do, renowned bible teacher Dr. David Jeremiah walks you through the book of James to glean God’s wisdom on issues such as finances, faith, and decision making. What does it look like to consider God in all of your plans, depend on God rather than wealth, and put prayer above your personal efforts? Learn how to receive God’s supernatural strength to meet the challenges you face. As James learned, the road of spiritual wisdom always leads to joy.
Out of stock